Product Implementation Senior Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Product Implementation Senior Consultant is responsible for the end to end implementation, communication, and promotion of new and revised products to our distribution partners.
The Senior Consultant will oversee and manage the end to end implementation of new Allstate Benefits (AB) Products to the marketplace. As a key member of the Strategic Initiatives Team, they will be responsible for coordinating all new product rollouts, implementation, communication strategies, training plans and execution, confirming enrollment methodology, and tracking to goals and metrics.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, goals and communications
- Prepare presentations, reports, and documentation for project team and all levels of management
- Take ownership of project processes and deliverables, as determined by leadership team
- Work closely with the Business Sponsor, IT Project Manager and other key stakeholders to maintain road maps and establish priorities
- Exercise critical thinking and independent judgment on project strategy
- Properly document project status, updates and escalations
- Organize project documentation on SharePoint project site
- Maintain functional checklists & deliverables
- Perform follow-ups on key deliverables with team members
- Conduct status meetings to understand and minimize impediments
- Organize and manage project recurring meetings, associated agendas and meeting documentation
- Manage proper escalation protocols
- Assist the Project Sponsor with relevant coordination activities
- Facilitate alignment of the new product(s) within the targeted segment(s)
- Aid the project sponsor in identifying benefits and ongoing benefits realization reporting
- 4+ years of experience in the voluntary benefits industry with knowledge of Group, Health and Life Products
- 2+ years experience supporting large projects/programs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio
- Advanced logical thinking and organizational skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently while still being an integral part of a team
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.