Account Executive - National Accounts
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Allstate Benefits (AB) National Account Management and Field Sales Support teams provide customer support to our top national brokers and accounts, as well as local regional broker partners. They assist in both pre and post-sales activities working closely with the Sales Team, external distribution and technology partners, and employer customers.
The Account Executive Lead Consultant is responsible for building and maintaining strong partnerships with the HR teams within Home Office accounts, as well as, Brokers who support them, which contributes to premium growth and client retention for Allstate Benefits in the voluntary market. In addition, they are responsible for increased client penetration through improved product participation, the offering of additional lines of coverage and/or new re-enrollment strategies.
- The principal areas of concentration include: introduction to new Home Office accounts, client relationship development, increased client retention, deepen client product lines and the achievement of premium growth objectives.
- Coordinate development, final review and deliver stewardship & client satisfaction survey results to each Home Office account twice per calendar year or as per agreed upon with the account.
- Responsible for the overall health of the client relationship measured through client satisfaction surveys.
- Drive and coordinate communication strategy and customized marketing plan for each Home Office account.
- Meet or exceed participation goals by product in each Home Office account.
- Contribute to effective relationships between the Home Office Accounts and Home Office departments.
- Work with targeted national brokers to help bring value to their existing book of business and develop new opportunities.
- Provide feedback and insight into marketplace dynamics and trends.
- Stays current on sales and marketing techniques, as well as in state and federal regulatory environment that affect our sales efforts, product delivery, electronic enrollment solutions and industry in general.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with Allstate Benefits Sales Support, Underwriting, Compliance, Policyholder Services, Premium Administration, ITS, Commission Accounting, Home Office Personnel and Allstate Field Management.
- Coordinate broker development with SVP National Accounts (SVPNA).
- Work in collaboration with the SVPNA, the VP of Sales Operations and client account management teams to execute sales initiatives.
- Help drive new initiatives, positioning the company to its goals.
- Help implement and support the national account strategy.
- Control and manage expenses to Company standards
- 5+ years of previous experience in insurance account management.
- Experience working with large national accounts preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of supplemental health products as well as ERISA and HDHPs.
- Strong relationship development, communication and presentation skills.
- College degree.
- Professional designations, such as CLU and ChFC are desired. If not completed, you should actively pursue completion of one of these designations
- Strong work ethic.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.