AmTrust Financial Services
The Agency Appointment Specialist will support the effort to onboard and maintain partner agencies to facilitate revenue generation and growth. The Agency Appointment Specialist will work to ensure that all agencies are properly documented in AmTrust systems as well as work with the agencies to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.Responsibilities
Responsibilities for the Agency Appointment Specialist:
- Identifying and submitting agency agreements and addendums
- Reviewing agency agreements and ensuring compliance with state laws and regulations
- Entering agency information into the ANA Producer system
- Accepting and reviewing new agency applications
- Entering or changing agency commissions
- Adding new products or making other mid-term changes to an agency
- Assigning agency ID codes
- Entry of items while understanding and following AmTrust and State authority levels
- Identifying and submitting material for agencies needing state appointments
- Adherence to State laws, rules and regulation to maintain compliance.
- Verbal & written communication with Underwriters, Sales Staff and independent agencies.
Requirements for the Agency Appointment Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with multiple business units to accomplish tasks
- Ability to build strong working relationships to support sales efforts
- Experience in the insurance industry is desirable but not required
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.