Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. .
What's in it for me?
- Annual bonus performance incentive program
- Company paid pension plan
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Phenomenal Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Wellness Incentive Program
What you'll do:
- This is a multi-line cat adjuster that will primarily work as an inside adjuster to review, approve and process estimates written by the field adjusters or I/A's working in the field.
- The job will include some oversight of I/A's assigned as temporary adjusters in the cat room, cat teal lead and development/implementation of training modules.
- The adjuster will investigate, evaluate and settle home and/or auto claims as determined by management.
- Must be willing to perform on-sight inspections to determine cause, scope of damage and estimate the cost of repair by using Xactimate on homeowner claims and CCC on auto claims.
- Must be able to access and inspect all areas of a dwelling such as attics, crawl spaces including transition to and from a ladder to walk on a roof.
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass drug testing.
What you bring:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 2- 5 years prior claim handling experience with demonstrated proficiency in construction estimating using Xactimate.
- Prefer 2 years experience writing appraisals for auto losses using CCC.
- Computer literate and have strong communication skills including strong interpersonal communications.
- Must have a P&C adjuster's license in Texas or able to obtain a Texas license within 90 days.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE