Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
**This is a part time, benefited position at 30 hours per week**
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
What is a Retail Service Specialist?
A strong individual looking to provide a high level of customer service in a team environment to our Auto Club members while cross-selling each member on an array of AAA products and services.
Our hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm and Saturdays from 7:45am - 4:30pm. We are looking for individuals who can be available regularly during these hours. We are closed on Sundays and most holidays.
Are you Legendary? Does this sound like you?
* You are flexible and adapt well to change
* You have reliable attendance, with good communication and listening skills
* You thrive in a sales and service environment with established individual and team goals
* You work well in a fast-pace environment with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
* You are a team player who takes the initiative to help others to insure success
* You are proficient in Microsoft Office, in-house databases, various internet browsers, with the ability to navigate between multiple screens while typing at least 30WPM accurately
* You are motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate - your performance and dedication is rewarded with career growth opportunities and an amazing place to work
* You are able to interface with our members with confidence and a smile while listening carefully, and assessing their needs as you build upon our established relationship to create 'Members for Life'
* You must have experience in retail sales, customer service, up-selling or cross-selling products and services, and working with goals
* A high school diploma is required, but we prefer a 2 or 4 year college degree
* Ability to travel locally for training as required (overnight accommodations provided based upon distance)
* We are interested in career-minded individuals with a desire to move into branch management
* You need to be able to lift and move stock and other materials (up to 25lbs) and stand for extended periods of time
* You may be asked to work overtime as needed, so we are looking for candidates that have this scheduling flexibility
* You need to be able to pass a comprehensive criminal background check and a thorough hair sample drug screening
* We are looking for candidates with prior experience in retail or banking (who have exceeded assigned sales or service quality goals)
* Paid time off including holidays, vacations and sick days
* Corporate benefits for insurance products
* Competitive insurance: medical, dental, and vision after 90 days of employment
* Extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
* Regular recognition through various company programs and incentives for cash and prizes
* For qualified individuals, we offer career paths that may lead to management
* A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
* We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE