Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
CalSurance Associates is a leading E&O insurance broker for Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance professionals. We provide insurance brokerage and program administration services to some of the largest insurance firms in the United States. As the originator of large group E&O programs for insurance agents, we have over fifty years of experience delivering customized insurance solutions to insurance agents, agencies, and organizations.
The Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) is part of the first response team for inbound customer phone calls. The team is responsible for delivering service in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner. You will interact with customers and insurance agents to discuss Errors and Omissions insurance. Our team will further rely on you to perform administrative tasks and maintain client documentation. The ideal CSR is friendly, upbeat, professional, and dependable.
- Support incoming calls, emails, and online chats from customers.
- Handle basic coverage questions, assist with enrollment, premium inquiries, and cancellation requests.
- Respond to questions and requests from clients/customers/agents quickly and accurately.
- Record details of all customer interactions including requests, inquiries, comments, complaints and then record details of actions taken.
- Retrieving and responding to voicemail and emails.
- Occasional outbound call campaigns.
- Call center and/or customer service experience desired
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to handle difficult and detailed inbound/outbound calls.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task between various software programs.
- Problem solving and problem resolutions skills.
- Excellent typing skills to type complete, accurate and thorough notes in customer files.
- Communicate and write clearly and in a professional manner (telephone, email, online chat and in person).
- Must become a licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Agent within 90 days of hire. (The Company pays this expense.)
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work as a team and independently.
- High School diploma/GED.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Orange, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly