Strategic Sales Representative
Join our Winning Team as a Strategic Sales Representative
CARFAX is seeking an experienced Strategic Sales Representative to work with auto insurance claims decision makers to implement the use of CARFAX products and data for resolving auto insurance claims. Our ideal candidate has technical sales experience, strong communication skills and is a pro at building relationships. This is a consultative sales role in CARFAX’s Banking and Insurance Group and a great opportunity to join a growing team.
The CARFAX Culture
People who work at CARFAX are happy. Team CARFAX knows their work has purpose and everyone contributes to our mission to help consumers throughout the lifecycle of buying, owning and selling used cars. Our culture offers a unique blend of a high achieving; high-energy workforce in a casual, laid back setting and our employee-focused culture is consistently honored as a “Best Place to Work”.
As a Strategic Sales Representative you will:
- Obtain new auto insurance company accounts by selling the value proposition of CARFAX products in the claims process
- Manage national accounts and develop key contacts and relationships with auto insurance company executives
- Develop sales pipeline to meet and exceed sales goals and targets
- Travel to meet new and existing insurance company customers
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven strategic sales professional with experience in technical sales
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented, results focused and able to succeed in a metrics driven environment
- Ability to work independently and manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong technical aptitude; experience with mobile technology tools, MS Office, and CRM experience; Salesforce preferred
- Experience networking with auto insurance claims executives is a plus
Carfax, a unit of IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, own and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by Carfax vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, Carfax provides exclusive services like Carfax Used Car Listings, myCarfax, Carfax History-Based Value and the flagship Carfax® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. Carfax owns the world's largest vehicle history database and is a nationally recognized top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Own, Sell – Show me the Carfax™. Based in London, IHS Markit is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.