Marketing Program Management - Sr. Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
A Marketing Senior Consultant manages the planning and implementation phases of project development work for Allstate, specific business units or external constituents through independent initiative. Their work impacts the internal and external marketing processes across multi-access channels.
This role will manage the settlement and transaction processes, including planning and implementation work, for the Allstate Executive Advantage Plus program a best-in-class business development funding platform serving Allstate agents. This work impacts the marketing & business development programs for Allstate agents at a national level.
The ideal candidate will have financial settlement experience as well as strong project coordination skills. Additionally, they will apply knowledge of transactional programs to report, analyze, and improve processes. The incumbent is comfortable with a role that serves as a subject matter expert within the program.
- Develop project plan to execute multiple, complex projects
- Contribute to strategic decision-making
- Design and implement new processes
- Influence and persuade internal and external clients
- Initiate ideas and actions on cross-functional teams
- Present to Leadership
- May manage or direct staff or lead project teams
- Work with high level of independence on new or unfamiliar projects
- Manage allocation activity and settlement for the Executive Advantage (EXAD) card program
- Coordinate integration of internal and external reporting for the EXAD program
- Provide reporting support including trending and tracking operational metrics and key performance indicators in order to develop recommendations for improved performance
- Partner with internal stakeholders to maximize program engagement and results including the development and execution of appropriate communications
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for programs owned
- Provide research, analysis, and data analytics for internal and external partners
- Support Agent and Region inquiries involving the EXAD program
- Adhere to company standards for allocation management
- Contribute to strategic and operational decision-making
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects under firm timelines
- Ability to analyze data and translate analysis into actionable steps
- Beginner to Intermediate skill with Allstate reporting platforms including Business Objects and Tableau
- Intermediate or higher skill with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft suite
- Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
- Intermediate negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate strategic and analytic skills
- Intermediate verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
- 4+ years of relatable Financial or Marketing experience
- Bachelors degree required: Financial or Marketing concentration preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.