Marketing Data & Analytics Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Data Strategy provides program, business unit, and enterprise level information analysis support that promotes the strategic use of Allstate data for operations, analysis, and reporting.
Marketing Analytics Measurement Lead Consultant is responsible for leading complex and/or critically important projects and managing work that have impacts to the Enterprise.
The ideal candidate will possess deep understanding/knowledge of analytics, business strategy and technical systems, and have a proven track record of designing and implementing highly complex technical and analytical solutions, including reporting tools.
This position will be charged with partnering with program owners to identify trends and develop innovative strategic solutions, while promoting analytics usage and transfer of knowledge to others. In addition, this position is responsible for managing the production of all standard metrics packages and also for handling ad-hoc requests that may come from leadership, partner AORs or the field.
We strive to execute best in class measurement and analytics strategies. Were a nimble and continuously curious team that drives business results.
- Proactively drives and contributes to the common vision and communication, including elevating the organizations commitment to clean, reliable, and accurate customer and business data
- Manages data and analytical work through a cohesive plan that outlines objectives, timelines, risks, and deliverables enabling the movement of the most important work forward
- Implements change in the area of data quality and optimization
- Ability to translate technical requirements and deliverables to business capabilities to proactively communicate risks, issues and status to leadership and key stakeholders at multiple levels
- Lead analysis efforts, including gathering insights, identifying trends and translating them into strategies to stay ahead of competition
- Works as part of a team to deliver effective, efficient measurement and analytical solutions across marketing.
Minimum Bachelor's degree with an advanced degree preferred in related field (Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Minimum of three (3) years of program/project management work related to analytics and business strategy
- Genuinely excited and enthusiastic about learning and pushing technical limits when finding new solutions.
- Have the ability to communicate complex analysis to non-technical audiences
- Advanced understanding and work within Microsoft suite, SQL, Python, Business Objects, Tableau, Hadoop and other data platforms
- Proficiency in database management: create, edit, update, join, append and query data from relational DBs and big data platforms.
- Experience with data visualization and graphics tools for the creation of professional presentations reports, web content, or education materials
- Intermediate understanding of software development methodologies such as agile, XP, Paired Programing, Pivotal
- Ability to create and maintain good working relationships and collaborations while being able to work independently and take initiative.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.