Director - Business Development
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Leads business development opportunities through advanced analyses and market presence to help execute on growth strategies for the Business Unit. He product direction, listens to customer needs to provide or create the best solution, and drives top line revenue growth. This position will be housed in either our Dallas, Atlanta or Miami office.
- Works with VP of Sales and senior leadership to refine and drive best practices, identify opportunities for growth and use strategies to develop values partners.
- Maintains current key competitor SWOTS. Remains aware of technology, competitor trends and key legal/regulatory specifications to identify target markets.
- Learns product offering and quickly adapts message to the client.
- Comfortable presenting to C-Suite in person as well as via Webex.
- Develops metrics to identify potential opportunities or gaps in our offering.
- Works with Field Operations to ensure product offering and solution fits prospect and future clientele needs.
- Works directly with the cliente through the RFP process and through implementation.
- Collaborates with Client Account Managers on key accounts to ensure SLAs are upheld as they were outlined in the contract or agreement.
- Works with leadership on revenue growth strategies and pricing models.
- Collaborates with and operational leads during the RFP process, strategy development, pricing, RFP response and senior management sign-off process.
- Works with operations and finance ensure pricing models and methodologies remain competitive within the market place.
- Manages internal financial reporting for Sales & Account Management teams.
- Conducts analysis of budgeted to actual results for Client & Business Development. Monitors actual versus budget and follow up on anomalies
- Maintains funnel, dashboards, and operational reports via Salesforce.com.
- Works to ensure market presence is visible within key markets.
- Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, insurance or discipline related to product lines or an equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
Minimum of 6 years in business development or sales role.
Ability to enhance market footprint and approach new clients as a respected partner.
Strong level of client service, with experience working collaboratively and consultatively with clients.
Ability to create and manage effective relationships with cross-functional partners at various levels of the organization.
Requires up to 60% travel.
Strong knowledge of industry practices and how to partner with clientele.
Analytical Problem Solving - Ability to identify root causes of problems and create new solutions, identify inefficient business work processes, and provide feedback to enhance client experience.
Acumen - Ability to make practical, realistic and timely decisions after considering facts, available organizational resources, and potential risks.
Strong communication skills and the ability to work with various groups.
Solid understanding of development processes and methodology
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.