AmTrust Financial Services
Marketing / Communications
AmVenture, a subsidiary of AmTrust Financial, is looking for a Marketing Manager with a focus on Audience Development. The ideal candidate will be an expert in managing PPC & Display campaigns for Customer Acquisition and Lead Generation.
At AmVenture, you'll join an expert eCommerce marketing team and take your paid search & display marketing knowledge to the next level. Youll also have a tremendous opportunity for career growth as you master new areas of PPC marketing and grow your knowledge and skillset within this entrepreneurial organization.Responsibilities
- Plan, manage, and execute eCommerce paid search campaigns including account setup, strategy development, keyword research, campaign buildout and ongoing optimization
- Develop audience segments to target through omni-channel marketing
- Track campaign performance and perform weekly analysis to identify success and performance issues
- Prepare and present monthly reports to clients, providing a performance analysis and action plan for the following month
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, ideally with a concentration in advertising and statistics/analytics
- 3+ years paid search experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Google AdWords & Bing
- Experience in other PPC channels, including Quora, Facebook and Amazon Advertising Management
- Familiarity with management and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced knowledge and proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.