AmTrust Financial Services
The Account Manager is responsible for providing input and support for the management of designated business partners within the AmVenture ecosystem. This role will manage the relationship between AmVenture and designated business partners which would include consulting on business development, anticipating unique partner needs, recommending solutions to meet those needs, and driving overall business optimization. In addition, the Account Manager has direct operational responsibility to interact with assigned business partners and facilitate resolution of service issues, address partner concerns and ensure timely responsiveness and communication.Responsibilities
The duties of the Account Manager include:
- Partner Engagement: Routinely engage key contacts to assess current state of their relationship with AmVenture
- React timely to issues/concerns that an agency identifies
- Routinely interact with AmVenture leadership to resolve issues/concerns that may arise from designated business partners
- Conduct in person meetings on a regular schedule with designated business partners
- Identify areas for improvement in daily workflow between business partner and AmVenture and coordinate resources to address action items.
- Spotlight particular successes with business partners of AmVenture
- Assess how AmVenture can be of additional service to business partners based upon monitoring of partners strategic direction, client niches, markets served, etc.
- Communicate timely status updates of issues being addressed to the respective partners as well as relevant internal AmVenture parties.
- Engage appropriate AmVenture resources to follow up on product offerings or capabilities in response to business partners needs.
- Monitors industry trends and shares information with relevant parties
Qualifications for the Account Manager:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience managing business partnerships in claims, underwriting, sales, or other insurance related function.
- Working knowledge of, and experience with, workers compensation and/or commercial property & casualty insurance products
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written; professional telephone etiquette, strong presentation skills for both internal and external audiences; comfortable with/proficiency in public speaking
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to support outlined responsibilities
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and the ability to learn new software programs
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.