AmTrust Financial Services
Marketing / Communications
AmVenture, a subsidiary of AmTrust Financial, is hiring a Mobile UX Manager to join our Digital Team to build and create compelling content with the end user in mind. The Mobile UX Manager will create content that will help translate complex concepts into easy to understand language, guiding a user intuitively through the customer journey.Responsibilities
- Manage the Content Creation Funnel, Product Launches, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), etc.
- Coordinate directly with designers, product managers, technical leads, analytics, and content writers
- Research, prototype, test, and execute concepts
- Control the test environment to allow for consistent improvement of the digital product
- Balance content management, UX principles, user data, and overall creativity
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a related field
- 3+ years experience with Mobile UX in a corporate or agency setting
- Proven track record of writing and editing clear, concise, user-centric content for interactive user experiences (products, software, mobile apps, websites, etc.).
- Experience conceptualizing and collaborating with UX or UI designers
- Experience in creating and socializing content strategy, messaging guidelines or style guides
- Understanding of digital content best practices including knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and mobile trends
- Understanding of Content Management Systems and how to manage the CMS
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong personal drive with the ability to work both independently and within a team
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.