Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a challenging and engaging career? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you! We are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level and we are committed to our mission, culture, data-driven decision making and entrepreneurship.
The Customer Service Representative will provide exceptional customer service utilizing the telephone to respond to questions and concerns of customers’ policy holders and agents. This entry-level position will give the ideal candidate an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a growing (and fun) organization.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding to all inbound customer calls and written correspondences.
- Handles each call until resolution is reached; includes follow-ups as necessary to ensure the actions promised to caller are completed.
- Builds rapport with each customer. Actively listens to customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Enters information into our internal system to record, track, and monitor inquiries.
- Acts as the caller’s advocate to ensure their questions and concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a call center and/or agent office environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred
- High school diploma required; college degree or current enrollment highly preferred
- Previous auto insurance experience highly preferred
- Prior call center or customer service experience highly preferred
- Professional and customer friendly phone etiquette
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and easily change gears