Senior Implementation Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Resources are responsible for the continued strategy, implementation, and execution of the Heartland expansion tactics. They determine the best way for the business unit to drive necessary changes in the organization to achieve key business initiatives and objectives. This function must identify the business units needs, leverage benchmark data, and construct/manage operational plans to meet these goals.
Working with the leadership team, this position contributes to the development and implementation of Heartland organizational strategies, policies, and practices. The Implementation Consultant role is instrumental in the implementation of strategies to achieve business unit and corporate goals. Partners across the company to lead the implementation of new initiatives to fully leverage the integrated distribution system driving forward Heartland deliverables. Leads new initiatives to expand Allstate's opportunity to grow in the Heartland. Creates partnerships to identify future needs or changes to moderately complex end-to-end processes. This job requires some business and operational knowledge.
- Plans, implements, manages, and/or contributes on projects that are moderately complex. Uses project management standards.
- Develops work plans that organize a project into discrete tasks. Sequences activities to achieve maximum efficiency. Estimates and manages time required to complete tasks.
- Coordinates the integration and delivery of planned changes/projects/programs to the field. Mitigates market specific implications of business strategies.
- Builds and fosters relationships across functions. Manages expectations via ongoing dialogue and feedback.
- Communicates well in challenging and complex situations. Presents complicated information efficiently, delivering a message that resonates with the audience.
- Provides support in removing barriers to cooperative efforts with cross-functional teams.
- Applies demonstrated knowledge of how AIA businesses function and what it takes to for an AIA to be successful.
- Possesses an operating level of knowledge of Allstate products, discounts, markets, and competition in various markets across states and regions.
- Draws conclusions from business data, demonstrating an understanding of overall business needs and desires that apply to a project or effort.
- Understands Allstates core business drivers. Articulates business objectives and their alignment to Allstates strategic direction.Prioritizes objectives.
- Assists in developing best practices pertinent to Heartland deliverables.Identifies key stakeholders, and solicits / integrates input from them.Assists in the development of business cases to influence acceptance of plans for moderately complex projects that span multiple teams or areas.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts. Evaluates and implements process improvements to internal and external compliance requirements/standards.
- Assists with creating process and concept designs. Partners with Heartland leadership to develop measurements for success, KPIs, and communication strategies.
- Supports and embraces change. Approaches change in a factual, positive, and constructive manner prior to reacting.
- Makes effective and accurate decisions in a fast-changing environment.
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience
- 2 4 Years of Experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of agency onboarding and sales processes, policies, and procedures
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Project management, team building, and problem solving
- Good communications skills
- Problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- General understanding and knowledge of learning design, instructional methods, and training techniques
- Insurance experience or business ownership a plus
- Moderate understanding of current industry standards/environment to impact decisions and identify requirements
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.