Network Support Senior Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Network Support team is responsible for supporting the network which includes potential, new and existing service providers. The team supports the two provider web portals: RoadSmart and Web Claims with registering and log in concerns, general questions and level one IT support.
The Network Support Senior Consultant II works with Senior Leaders, Network Procurement, Network leadership and the Network Support Team to ensure proper coverage and data updates within the SPA management system are achieved. This includes accuracy of the data as well as early identification of inaccurate or missing data. This would include both existing contracted providers data as well as provider acquisition data. The position works directly with the network support team by ensuring contracts, provider update, data and network calls from the field are triaged appropriately.
- Assist with qualifying or validating Service Provider (SP) prospects including towers and roadside providers
- Identify, lead, and manage key projects that positively impact customer experience, improve operational efficiency and financially benefit ARS, Allstate and its partners.
- Identify systemic opportunities that eliminates or greatly reduces operational inefficiencies and negatively impacts provider selection.
- Drives innovation and improvement by partnering with the network to lead procurement and data activities, identifying and helping to eliminate barriers to help the network achieve business results.
- Supports key Network strategic objectives enhanced customer experience minimizing operational expense, creating differentiation in the market and supporting Network leadership in attaining key metrics by recognizing trends, offering improvement opportunities and, as requested, provide project management support.
- Analyzes metrics daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually and provides results tracking for key metrics and processes that drive network and business performance including: customer experience, process efficiency, and financial optimization.
- Develops Network analytics process documentation and communication of best practices and opportunity areas for the network managers and field leaders.
- Recording communications with SP prospects; scheduling follow-up contacts, and entering data into appropriate data base management software and or files.
- Track, analyze and report acquisition activity and results on regular basis to Senior leadership and network leaders.
- Assist in coordinating functions within the network support team to ensure contract completeness, insurance updates, vendor credentialing and other network support functions are handled in an appropriate manner. This includes triaging incoming communications from the field as appropriate.
- Provide support and training to other team members as required.
- Ensure contracts, provider updates and calls from the field are triaged appropriately
- 4-5 years of experience interacting or having direct communication with Service Providers or vendors preferred
- Working knowledge of process flows between departments of national roadside services company including claims, call center, technology, finance, sales/marketing, and or senior leadership team
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Advanced Excel experience
- Service provider documentation experience a plus
- Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
- Project Management experience
- Vendor management experience within a platform
- Experience in contributing to team performance
- Ability to motivate team to meet objectives
- Strong Industry experience
- Exceptional relationship skills
- Strong verbal and written experience
- Previous operations experience
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.