Field Sales Coordinator- Overland Park
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Benefits Field Sales Coordination team members provide enhanced customer support to the employer onboarding process from prospecting through sold case processes, contributing to premium growth for Allstate Benefits in the voluntary market.
The Allstate Benefits Field Sales Coordination team provides enhanced customer support to the employer onboarding process from prospecting through sold case processes, contributing to premium growth for Allstate Benefits (AB) in the voluntary market. This team provides sales support to a core market of Sales Consultants and Brokers within the North Central territory.
- This position reports to the Senior Field Sales Coordinator
- Apply industry knowledge and critical thinking to provide exceptional and compliant service to small and core market accounts
- Develop personal connections with sales consultants, brokers/partners, enrollment firms and clients
- Manage personal workload to streamline and connect functions within both sales and services operations to enhance the customer experience
- Initiate and drive communications that will provide optimal turnaround of interdepartmental requests
- Complete standard and customized product proposals
- Partner with AB sales representative to provide timely responses to requests impacting sales effectiveness
- License and Contract Brokers and Enrollers
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure completion of all tasks associated with management of territory accounts including implementation, ongoing service and issue resolution
- Escalated Issues: Take ownership of and manage to completion escalated issued affecting territory partners or clients.
- Complete reenrollment marketing to meet or exceed re-enrollment goals for the territory
- Develop strong partnerships with brokers by helping build their business through value-added sales and marketing strategies
- At least 1+ years of insurance experience; health and workplace insurance experience is strongly preferred.
- Sales, communication and relationship building skills; above average communicator with superior organizational skills.
- Assertive self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively
- Exhibit a can-do approach and aspire to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.