Education Strategy & Operations Director
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Lead a team accountable for overall planning, implementation, and effectiveness of education strategies and initiatives
- Identify and implement new technologies and methodologies
- Ensure learning and development success measures are tied to business objectives
- Build exceptional performance-based learning solutions which support our vision and strategy
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Ensure ongoing compliance, maintenance and national standards for content, delivery and measurement
- Establish, direct, and maintain a learning management system that ensures effective learning outcomes
- Identify changes in the learning and professional development environments and evaluate and adjust the departmental plans and processes accordingly
- Foster a culture and framework of innovation and excellence
- Collaborate across the organization on various strategic initiatives
- Serve on cross functional committees, task forces, and projects
- At least 5+ years of experience focused on learning and analytical metrics to improve performance results
- Candidate should be experienced leveraging learning technologies to improve effective and efficient deliveries from face to face to virtual platforms
- Candidates should have experience executing Knowledge Management Systems and have the ability to lean into AI technology advancements to improve the education delivery and experience for adult learners
- Progressive experience in adult learning and e-learning
- At least 5 of the years in a strategic leadership role
- Forward thinker, problem solver, relationship builder and bold innovator
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement within the organization.
- Data driven, systems thinker who can generate and execute ideas at strategic and tactical levels
- Thrives in a fastpaced environment, integrating disparate activities, new technologies, and agendas while adhering to deadlines and budgets
- Instinctive collaborator with strong staff management experience who values teamwork and the input of others
- Creative visionary with a passion for learning and professional development and the ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand the big picture
- Experience working with and providing strategic direction to others
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.