AmTrust Financial Services
The level 2 technician will work with Corporate Desktop/Level 2 and local IT teams to support end users. This will include Printer, laptop, PC, copier, remote desktop, and application support for user-base.
This position does require some travel so the person for this role must have a valid drivers license.
Duties include but are not limited to:Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of the desktop environment for large groups of employees
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance
- Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required
- A+ Certification highly desirable
- Experience with Windows 10
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications
- Hands on experience with Adobe Acrobat, VPN Clients, Imaging (Ghost, WDS)
- Working knowledge with Helpdesk Ticketing Systems (Service Now preferred )
- Troubleshoot and installation of Laptops/PC, printers, and copiers
- Valid Drivers License because this person will be driving to multiple locations frequently
Experience with the following desirable:
- Experience working with Active Directory
- Printer Servers
- Windows Servers
- Basic Networking ( TCP/IP )
- Cisco Phones
- Microsoft MCP ( MS Certifications )
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.