Account Executive - Marketing - Houston, TX
Property and Casualty Insurance Brokerage Account Executive - Houston, TX
Growing and profitable Property and Casualty Insurance and Risk Management Consulting Group is seeking an experienced, client facing, Senior Account Executive for their operation in Houston. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with exclusive risk management accounts where client service is paramount. You will be involved in the analysis of client insurance coverage needs as well as developing sound insurance programs for both new and renewal accounts. Our client is willing to provide relocation assistance for qualified candidates interested in working in Houston.
Other responsibilities include:
- Evaluation of ongoing insurance needs of clients
- Interface with carriers on key service aspects for the client
- implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Building relationships with internal and external team members to grow the existing book of business
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an Account Executive in a Property and Casualty brokerage
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent years of industry experience
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technical and analytical skills utilizing industry tools
- Medium to expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- CPCU, ARM or other insurance designation
This position represents a significant career opportunity. If you are looking for your next client facing brokerage move to focus on specialty risk management accounts, this could be the position for you. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Job 4436.