Job Description: Corporate Recruiter needed to complete detailed job scopes, have conversations with the hiring managers to determine position specifications, and to stay abreast of current and future hiring business needs for the Company.
Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, and employee referrals. Set up interviews and employment testing with all qualified candidates.
- Associates degree or higher required.
- 5+ years previous recruiting experience required, insurance industry background highly preferred.
- Certified Recruiting Professional (CRP) designation preferred.
- Exceptional analytic, organization, workflow and problem- solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a unique and engaging approach.
- Requires advanced ability to work independently.
- Requires advanced level of organization and time management skills.
- Must possess advanced level written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office platform).
- Experience with PAYCOM HRIS a plus.