Claims Adjuster - Personal Lines Property - Senior
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Property Adjuster will be responsible for the investigation, evaluation, negotiation and resolution of property claims, including lightening, contents, theft, water, wind and other desk handled claims. Responsibilities include:
- Providing a high level of technical expertise with exceptional customer service, a thorough analysis of coverage, and use and control of experts.
- Will assist in completion of contents adjustment or development of appropriate contents vendor.
- Must be able to maintain constructive working relationships despite differing perspectives, and possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in handling property litigation is a plus.
Other specialized requirements:
- Experience within a carrier setting ideal but not required.
- The candidate should have experience with daily claims adjusting.
- Candidates should have experience with the various forms of property policies (HO3, HO4, HO6).
- Must have a general understanding of applicable statutes, building codes, regulations and case law.
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Proficiency in claims systems (i.e. Xactimate) is a plus.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information, and strong negotiation skills for work with attorneys, public adjusters, claimants, and first party insureds.
- Must have solid technical skills in claims handling matters.
Type of Degree Required:
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Years of previous experience necessary to complete job:
Type of License/Certifications required:
Florida Adjusters License
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Personal Lines Property - Senior
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly