Assistant Account Manager
Temporary Assistant Account Manager needed immediately in San Jose, CA. Temp assignment is indefinite, possible Temp to Perm.
This person would be supporting a combination of four Client Service Managers. They expect strong, clear communication and good follow through (keeping track of open items and providing regular status updates).
- Assistant Account Manager is responsible for managing interim and renewal certificates process (not issuing but managing the process – may also issue themselves from time to time) – 25%
- Assistant Account Manager is responsible for managing invoicing and billing (requesting through NBC and transmitting to clients), as well as accounting clarifications – 25%
- Assistant Account Manager is responsible for tracking and processing policies and endorsements via Activities in the agency management system – 25%
- Assistant Account Manager is responsible for general day to day support of client service managers – 25%
Looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Very comfortable with systems/software
- Experience with Word and Outlook
- Some comfort with Excel (i.e. ability to work with basic formatting and formulas)
- Excited to work in a fast paced environment
- Some insurance background, i.e. brokerage, carrier, wholesaler (does not need to be extensive, but would be great if they were experienced)
- Track record of dependability, on time, etc.
- No outside of office travel required