Loss Control Consultant
- Career Level
The Loss Control Consultant is a fast paced work from home position responsible for conducting risk assessments on new and existing business with a focus on risk management, compliance and best practices. This position will partner with our clients to improve their loss control programs through exposure identification and mutually agreed upon actions to minimize loss exposures while working closely with underwriters in the selection, improvement, and retention of profitable business.
- Candidates will have a complete working knowledge of OSHA, NFPA and an understanding of building valuation
- A firm understanding of safety best practices, working knowledge of property, commercial auto, workers' compensation, and general liability insurance coverage's/exposures and controls is preferred.
- Be computer literate, organized, strong verbal and written communication skills, manage time well, build good working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Recognize trends, primary loss drivers and provide feedback for improvement
- Maintain professional designations and certifications as required by the regulatory bodies for the territory served for loss control service
- Candidates with 5-7 years specific experience as a loss control representative in the property and casualty insurance industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in insurance, risk management or related field
- 5 years field experience conducting insurance evaluations for Oil & Gas contracting accounts a plus.
We offer an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Winning attitude and willingness to work as a team player are musts. EOE