Data Entry Processor (French Canadian)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
- Gather information and examine forms, policies, and other records as provided by customers, clients and other agencies or resources to make appropriate determination of resolution.
- Perform maintenance as necessary for policy changes, letters, notices etc.
- Insure all items are processed in a timely manner to meet or exceed established standards.
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- High School Diploma/GED degree.
- Experience in an office setting (preferably in a production environment).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make good decisions.
- Ability to adapt easily as procedures/client needs change.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficiency with a computer is a must, testing required on basic office skills and alphanumeric data entry (6000 kph).
- Ability to be very flexible with policy/procedure and assignment changes.
- Insurance experience.