Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Analytics and Reporting Manager will work as part of the Data and Analytics Teams to deliver analytical solutions not only to the Marketing Department but to departments across the organization.
* Providing strategic leadership and direction through the utilization of data analysis and insight.
* Develop actionable business solutions with the ability to implement and deliver measureable results.
* Communicate effectively and present to key leaders of the organization.
* Responsible for the success and growth of a team of analysts and leads.
* Lead the department staff in all aspects of marketing segmentation, analytics and reporting across multiple product lines including the full lifecycle of marketing database projects and programs.
* Manage the execution and integration of marketing campaigns across all channels. Responsible for building the relationships with business units across the organization.
* 10+ years of experience in database, reporting, analytics, marketing or related field.
* Minimum 3~5 years of experience serving as analytics SME.
* Must have prior experience managing team of analysts and project lead.
* Working knowledge of Relational Databases (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server) and understanding complex SQL.
* Ability to conduct in depth analysis and mine data for meaningful insight;.
* Web analytics and strategy experience a plus.
* Experience with MS PowerPoint and ability to effectively present to C level executives.
* Knowledge of data visualization tools a plus.
* Must have ability to solve problems and work in the details while keeping macro-level objectives.
* Logical thinking with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
* Statistics background with experience using R is highly desirable.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE