Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The primary responsibility for the person in this role is the administration of the Club's Pension Plan. Must be able to review and interpret plan documents.
* Compliance with company policy, IRS and ERISA regulations.
* Processing of legally required filings.
* Consult with outside actuaries, auditors, attorneys and vendors.
* Prepare calculation, policy & procedure manuals, materials describing benefit programs and other correspondence/publications.
* Respond to questions, problems or exceptions to benefits policies & procedures, analyzing situations and recommending appropriate action.
* Responsible for auditing data, processing participant pension payments, QDROs and counseling employees on pension issues.
* Knowledge of other benefits, such as 401(k), medical, dental and life insurance a plus.
* Must be willing to work extra hours as needed.
* Broad knowledge of retirement plans, IRS and ERISA regulations.
* Minimum 3 - 5 years working in defined benefit plans.
* Strong analytical and problem resolution skills are a must.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
* Experience with PeopleSoft and Lawson systems a plus.
* Detail oriented; able to work independently and handle a heavy workload.
* Team player.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE