Claims Adjuster 1099 Flood - Nationwide
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Position: 1099 Contract Adjuster
Reports to: Field Manager
Department: Flood Claims
As needed basis
Commission based on NFIP schedule and experience
RYZE Claim Solutions, is anchored by the strengths of the companies brought together to form this powerful hub of comprehensive claim services. With expansive service offerings, multiple business lines expertise and comprehensive claims knowledge, RYZE provides a wide range of solutions over a vast geographic area. These services include Daily Property, Catastrophe, Flood, TPA/Claims Administration, Casualty, Re-inspections, Audits, Appraisal Services, and Training.
Our flood department is growing and we need to add professional adjusters to provide services to our clients. NFIP and Private flood work is available. State license required for private flood. NFIP authorization is required for NFIP work. Mentoring is available for NFIP work for those without an NFIP authorization. This is a 1099 contract position that could take place anywhere in the United States.
- State Licenses and/or NFIP authorization
- Experience preparing estimates with Xactimate, Simsol or Symbility
- Effective communication and customer service skills a priority
- Ability to get in crawlspaces, get on roofs, kneel, bend, etc.
- A valid driver's license
- Have or obtain state licensing where required for P & C claims
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Capability to plan, organize and manage time
- Knowledge of insurance policies, theories and practices
- Skilled at using required property equipment such as measuring devices, digital camera, ladders, etc.
Candidate must have at least one current active estimating system registered and have the ability to send electronic reports through the Internet to be on the active roster. We also have an inactive roster for those who don't wish to activate an estimating system at this time.
Additionally, in order to handle claims for RYZE, you will be required to take a drug test and go through our criminal background check process. If you are qualified to handle claims for RYZE you will then participate in our online RYZE Webinars.
RYZE offers excellent income. We pay on a bi-weekly basis and direct deposit is available.
RYZE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Claims Adjuster 1099 Flood - Nationwide
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly