Human Resources Business Partner
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is an integral part of the HR team and our organization. In this role, the HRBP will provide the foundational support and functional expertise that drives proactivity and results across a variety of our Practice areas. The HRBP will handle generalist responsibilities including back-up onboarding of new associates, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment workflow, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects. The HRBP will also work closely with the Head of Human Resources to create and drive talent and business strategy across the organization and locations.
- Work with business leaders and HOHR to create and drive a talent strategy across the Practice areas, to include identification of top talent, the import and export of that top talent and the overall career development of associates for which the HRBP is responsible
- Develop, implement, and facilitate training and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs of the organization
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent
- Advocate and facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues, with escalation to the Head of HR when necessary
- Drive the annual performance and planning and review (PPR) process, including calibration of talent across a variety of different Practice groups, maintaining emPerform system.
- Drive the principles of meritocracy with business leaders in all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers, compensation adjustments, etc.
- Drive the biannual HR Review process for a variety of different Practice groups/business, including top talent identification (9 Box), organizational strategy and succession planning
- Partner with hiring managers to assess talent needs and strategy to meet those talent needs with both internal and external recruiting efforts
- Generate a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, and other business leaders
- Process and maintain organization and associate updates in Paylocity, Performance Pro, and Visio to ensure that reporting structures/job titles/cost centers are correct and current
- Analyze Human Resources key metrics (turnover, exit interviews, days to fill positions, cost per hire) and utilize data for process improvements
- Partner with management to prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position
- Answer general HR questions and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Leave Administration
- Drive other special projects where needed
- Bachelors degree preferred or 5-8 years direct HRBP/Generalist experience.
- 5-8 years of Human Resources experience, including HRIS systems such as WorkDay, Paylocity, Performance Pro, and/or PeopleSoft required.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Excellent relationship-building and coaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-orientation and time management skills
- Execution-focused, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to get into the details when necessary, but also see the larger picture and help drive strategy
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to a constantly changing work environment a must
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and prioritize accordingly
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Career Growth
- Life Insurance
- Established and well respected company
CIGs main office is located in beautiful Monterey, CA.
- Learn more about us by visiting ciginsurance.com.
- Learn more about our benefits here.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time without notice.
Capital Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. EEO/M/F/V/H