Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication. Together, we make a difference. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position performs a variety of functions related to overseeing insurance billing accounts with a lead emphasis preferred. Carry out and provide instructions for processing billing adjustments and other instructions related to insurance policies. Handle escalated inquiries related to billing transactions, research and resolve unallocated monies, credit balances and misapplied payments. Produce letters for members. Create itemized statements. Demonstrate aptitude to quickly integrate system knowledge and functionality. Communicate with internal customers, outside vendors, and management on differences. Some filing and data entry.
- Receivables or Accounting background preferred.
- Ability to analyze complex billing transactions required.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills required.
- General typing.
- Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet/Intranet access skills required.
- Ability to effectively escalate issues to management.
- Availability 8:30-5:30pm.
- Knowledge of internal systems such as HUON, EFT, PEPSC, Unity Client, Serena Business Manager would be desired but not required.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Benefits:
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
Make AAA your next career move. 'Creating members for life by exceeding members' expectations through valuableproducts and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants withcriminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE