Regional Underwriting Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join a long-standing insurance company as a Regional Underwriting Manager and work-from-home anywhere in Pennsylvania. Under the direction of the SVP, you will manage a staff of 3 underwriters and a growing book of large Workers Compensation accounts throughout your territory. This company is a specialist in workers compensation and has a specific niche of business classes that they go after. Small company culture with the financial strength of a much larger organization.
GROWTH POTENTIAL!!! This role has direct advancement potential as the company builds the succession for senior-level management in the Underwriting department.
- Providing support and direction to assigned underwriters – auditing, mentoring, motivating
- Monitoring department production
- Business development
- Agency visits and networking
- Bachelor’s degree and designations are preferred
- Experience in high-hazard industries is required
- 7+ years of Workers Compensation underwriting
- 3+ years in a management role
Generous salary, bonuses and advancement potential.
Apply today or contact us for more details on this exciting opportunity!
Apply for Regional Underwriting Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly