Regional Underwriting Manager
Join a long-standing insurance company as a Regional Underwriting Manager and work-from-home anywhere in Pennsylvania. Under the direction of the SVP, you will manage a staff of 3 underwriters and a growing book of large Workers Compensation accounts throughout your territory. This company is a specialist in workers compensation and has a specific niche of business classes that they go after. Small company culture with the financial strength of a much larger organization.
GROWTH POTENTIAL!!! This role has direct advancement potential as the company builds the succession for senior-level management in the Underwriting department.
- Providing support and direction to assigned underwriters – auditing, mentoring, motivating
- Monitoring department production
- Business development
- Agency visits and networking
- Bachelor’s degree and designations are preferred
- Experience in high-hazard industries is required
- 7+ years of Workers Compensation underwriting
- 3+ years in a management role
Generous salary, bonuses and advancement potential.
Apply today or contact us for more details on this exciting opportunity!