- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Marine Adjuster/Surveyor- Insurance
You will be responsible for inspecting damaged cargo to determine the nature, cause, and extent of damages; review documents to determine when the cargo was damaged; and to provide written reports as to your qualified opinion as to the cause of loss.
- Oversees loading and unloading of cargo from ships and other forms of transit to document damages as they are loaded and/or unloaded.
- Inspects damaged ships to determine cause of the damage and amount of damage resulting from collisions or motor failures.
- Receives and reviews new claims and maintains data integrity in the claims system.
- This is a home based opportunity and requires excellent time management.
The position offers an excellent base salary, car allowance and top notch employee benefits.
For immediate consideration send your resume in a "word" document to email@example.com
Apply for Marine Adjuster/Surveyor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly