Claim Rep I, PD
Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAPFRE Insurance!
MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence.
Your Future Starts Here!
Claim Rep I, PD
Administers automobile physical damage losses and personal and commercial automobile policy claims. Responsible for screening losses, determining coverage exposures, liability analyses and negotiating settlements. Timely and professional communication with customers is essential.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
- Experience: 0 - 2 years - or Associates Degree equivalent plus 2 - 4 years.
- Knowledge: Limited to moderate knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Learns to apply them to the job.
- Decision Making: Learns to make decisions and recommendations for varied situations, applying judgment to interpret related information, policies, and procedures. Decisions generally impact specific tasks.
- Supervision Received: Works independently under general supervision. Work is reviewed for overall adequacy in performing tasks.
- Leadership: Works as an individual contributor. Learns the job.
- Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Develops solutions to a variety of problems, typically of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to and interprets policies and practices for guidance.
- Client Contacts: Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently. Contacts are primarily at or below middle management levels. Communication is primarily task-related and involves creating and delivering varied types of messages and information.
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
Effective verbal and written skills are necessary.
Ability to work in a fast a paced environment.
MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve.
To view complete job descriptions and apply, please visit https://mapfreusa.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=mapfreusa&id=2184
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.