Growing IA Firm in the Mid-Atlantic is growing their Claims team.They're currently looking for Field Property Adjuster in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area to handle both Personal and Commercial Property Claims.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Field Property Adjuster
Resolve claims by investigating and evaluating coverage, damages and liability at the direction of the Branch Supervisor/Manager.
Review insurance policies to determine coverage, investigate liability, estimate damage to real and personal property, prepare detailed written reports and make recommendations to clients. Comply with all state/federal laws and license requirements.
- Very good organizational and communications skills
- Very good writing and reading skills
- College degree preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to manage and deal with people effectively in conflict situations
- Good computer skills
- Strong desire to succeed
- Honest and ethical always
- Good driving record
- Must own a reliable vehicle with adequate liability insurance
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug screen