- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Pittsburgh area insurance company has an immediate opening for an experienced Controller in their accounting department. This person will work directly with the CFO and management team to ensure the long term financial goals of the company.
The Controller is responsible for the accuracy and compliance of all accounting operations, including:
- Maintaining annual budget
- Monitoring financial information
- Conducting audits
- Preparing reports and financial statements
- Market analysis
- Process improvements
Successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, primarily Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 10+ years insurance accounting operations
Excellent salary and lucrative benefit package included.
Apply today for immediate consideration or call our office for more details.
Apply for Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly