Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown & Brown of Kentucky, Inc. is seeking an skilled Account Manager to service a book of business in our Commercial Lines department. In this role, you will actively participate in cross-selling opportunities and cross-department referrals as well as proactively striving to increase client retention.
- Provide customer service via phone, fax, and email.
- Process endorsement requests and prepare binders, certificates, invoices, auto ID cards and similar items.
- Assist producer in analysis of clients' needs to include securing insurance quotes from carriers and providing producer with quote options.
- Implement new and renewal business set-up in agency management system.
- Prepare proposals for new and renewal business and generate quotes for new lines of coverage for existing clients.
- Actively participate in cross-selling opportunities and cross-department referrals as well as proactively striving to increase client retention.
- High school diploma
- Prior Commercial Lines service experience
- Current Kentucky P&C Insurance License
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, carriers, and co-workers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Applied Systems TAM agency management system experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Louisville, KY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly