Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown & Brown of Kentucky, Inc. is seeking a Commercial Lines Producer who will be responsible for developing a business insurance sales portfolio through lead generation cold calling, community involvement, internal referrals and cultivating professional relationships. In this role, you will have the ability to manage your schedule, set appointments with clients, analyze existing exposures and present alternative solutions to fulfill the needs of prospects and clients.
- Development and acquisition of new business revenue from new and existing clients.
- Prospect sectors or market areas by identifying business needs and proposing company products and services.
- Obtain prospects and actively pursue and create interest by making telephone calls, writing letters, or through personal visits.
- Maintain currency and further develop expertise in declared sector or market area by networking and participating in professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Ability to travel, schedule, and plan as necessary to comply with customer needs
- Willingness to obtain/maintain all insurance licenses required by the Commonwealth of Kentucky and any other state necessary to service clients
- Ability to use computer and various software programs, including MS Office
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current insurance license
- Previous insurance experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Producer - Commercial Lines - Louisville, KY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly