- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Staff Auditor will support the AVP of Internal Audit and will be responsible for performing operational, financial and systems audits of the organization's operations through a systematic, disciplined approach of evaluation of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Qualified candidates will possess a Baccalaureate degree with a major in accounting, internal auditing or finance or equivalent experience.
- CPA, CIA or professional designations a plus.
- Previous experience to include a minimum of one year experience on public accounting, internal auditing or financial analysis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, computer and communication skills are required. EOE
Licenses & Certifications
- Cert Internal Auditor Certified Public Acctnt