Are you looking for a challenging and engaging career in sales? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you.
We are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level and we are committed to our mission, culture, data-driven decision making, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Sales Representatives are accountable for significantly growing our local agent base, growing our share of our existing agents' business and driving local agents' adoption of the key technologies we build to help their businesses grow online. We provide company cars and an opportunity to significantly increase your income potential.
We want to talk to you if you think you can:
- Help us grow our agency channel by identifying local independent agencies and help them understand how Windhaven grows their business.
- Help us drive more business from existing agencies by reinforcing Windhaven’s value proposition.
- Hit your agent technology adoption goals by helping independent agents understand the value of digital marketing and our Clutch Insurance solution.
- Communicate competitive and market intel based on field learning.
- Review agency book of business reports and identify tactics for improvement (by agency).
- Champion our products, practices, procedures and processes, and brand(s) to all stakeholders of our business.
- Maintain understanding of regulatory issues that impact our / agent business.
- Build amazing relationships with all local agents, making them feel like Windhaven is the only carrier that is helping their business succeed.
We want to talk to you if you:
- Are a "hunter" with strong work ethic and a strong desire for financial gain.
- Not only love hitting your goals but focus on blowing them away.
- Love interacting with new people and are energized by teaching them something new or showing them a better way.
- Have a strong desire to persuade others.
- Have strong written/verbal communication skills (Spanish a bonus).
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Are an incredible listener, who knows how to build relationships and sells more by listening than talking.
- Embrace new technology and see technology’s place in helping agents compete more effectively.
- Are comfortable utilizing new technology yourself to make you more effective and efficient.
- Are an insatiable learner who can quickly absorb new information, ideas and products.
- Have experience with Salesforce.
- Have a Bachelor's degree.
- Have 2-5 years sales and/or underwriting experience with a Home or Auto Insurance carrier.
Does this sound like you? What are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer