Senior Procurement Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Reporting to the VP of Procurement, the Senior Procurement Manager responsibilities include working with a Global Procurement Organization to identify. document and implement best practices while centralizing all Procurement activities. The Senior Procurement Managers primary duties will revolve around various projects to centralize procurement activities and involve data gathering, statistical modeling. creating and managing centralized data for all sourcing activities and training new and existing users on policy and platform use. In addition the role will be responsible for the creation and delivery of all Procurement Metrics across the organization.
- Develops and coordinates new policies and procedures regarding procurement processes.
- Maintains and develops centralized procurement data lake
- Creates, distributes and performs training on all new initiatives around the procurement platforms
- Creates, distributes and refines the weekly, monthly and quarterly procurement metrics
- Conducts analysis of program policies and procedures, develops plans, formulates guidelines, implements new developments and procedures, and provides policy interpretation for corporate wide initiatives to purchasing customers within corporate guidelines and goals.
- Analyzes and resolves procurement issues such as budget impact, investigation of supply sources, proposals and bids. Arranges for disposal of surplus materials
- Provides analysis and bench-marking data on centralization efforts
- 6-8 years' experience required
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Statistical modeling and advanced data analysis tool experience preferred
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
- Previous experience in consolidating and centralizing procurement activities
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.