Claims - Automobile Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our Birmingham office is looking for an Experienced Claims Adjuster to fill a recently vacated position. Responsibilities include the investigation, evaluation and negotiation of non-standard auto claims.
Requirements for the position include
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years bodily-injury claims adjusting experience.
- Experience investigating and analyzing insurance coverage and legal liability is also required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills are necessary.
- Qualified applicants should possess organizational skills as well as the ability to make independent decisions.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, sick and personal days
Apply for Claims - Automobile Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly