Mills Mehr & Associates, Inc. is seeking experienced and energetic adjusters pursuing a career in property claims and liability claims, as Account Manager's and Junior Account Managers, working remotely or in our Clearwater, Florida offices.
Mills Mehr & Associates is a Third Party Administrator and Independent Adjusting Firm based in the Clearwater/Tampa Bay area of Florida. Established in 2005, services include handling of daily and catastrophe field adjustments throughout the state of Florida, catastrophe field adjustments throughout the United States, and full adjustment claims management in over 30 states.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Knowledge of contract-specific guidelines
- Insurance of indemnity and fee-related payments
- Maintain direct communication with Underwriters
- Adherence to all company and/or client-driven performance standards (SLAs, KPIs)
- Provide guidance on coverage, legal issues, proper reserving and monitoring files
- Ability to review Field Adjuster reporting to make coverage determination
- Ensure compliance of claims procedures and policies
- Respond to all verbal, written and electronic inquiries from clients, insureds, claimants, attorneys, public adjusters and other parties or representatives involved in claim
- Generation and dispensation of documents and reports to client including ROR, Denial, POL and other complex correspondence and/or claim-related forms
- Ability to work independently and efficiently from Clearwater, FL office or home office
- Computer literate
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Well-versed in Homeowner and Commercial policies; Liability/Casualty claims a plus
- Full knowledge of Excess & Surplus lines
- Knowledge of estimating platform, Xactimate, Symbility a plus
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy including intermediate level proficiency of MS Office programs, use of multiple internet browsers and navigation in Windows-based technology environment
- Ability to be a positive leader a must!
- Proven time-management capabilities in a group or independent setting
- Account Manager - Minimum 7 years examiner and/or claims management experience
- Junior Account Manager - 5 years examiner and/or claims experience
- Field adjusting experience a plus
- Current Florida adjuster license
Please note the following:
Mills Mehr & Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, including major medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and holidays, casual dress in a relaxed office environment and more.
All potential candidates will be subject to a full background check and screening.
Mills Mehr & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.