Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
IPC/EvergreenRx provides pharmacy benefit consulting services with an emphasis on innovative solutions for Private Employer Groups, Governmental Employer Groups, State Retirement Systems, State Teacher Retirement Systems, Union Group Trust Funds, Health Plans, Medicare Direct Contract EGWPs and Third Party Administrators.
IPC/EvergreenRx is a subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. Brown & Brown is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL and is one of the nation’s leading independent insurance intermediaries with more than 7,000 employees and 200+ profit center locations in 38 states, London (UK), and Bermuda. Brown & Brown is ranked as the sixth largest insurance brokerage in the United States and the seventh largest brokerage worldwide by Business Insurance magazine. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive in our O’Fallon, MO office. The Account Executive will oversee Account Management and Consulting. This position will support the Account Team with managing day-to-day responsibilities and provide additional consulting initiative support for clients.
- Manage day to day IPC responsibilities of all Health Plan clients.
- Review and present weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to clients during regular account meetings.
- Participate in internal planning and growth meetings and implementation.
- Maintain appropriate level of confidentiality, follow company policies and procedures.
- Manage client issue escalation.
- Manage client reporting requests through proficient use of company reporting tools.
- Lead client calls and delegate and track meeting follow ups.
- Monitor delivery of regularly scheduled reports to ensure timeliness.
- Spearhead client-specific reporting calendar as necessary.
- Build and foster relationships with client contacts through quality service delivery.
- Promote an environment of collaboration, cooperation, and open communication.
- Provide regular communication to management on client concerns and feedback.
- Assist with operational initiatives for Health Plan Clients
- Support PBM oversight initiatives, including performance guarantees and discount reconciliations.
- Assist with new PBM implementations, new programs and facilitate the resolution of PBM operational issues.
- Participate in weekly PBM and Client conference calls.
- Assist with clinical initiatives for Health Plan Clients
- Support clients with weekly formulary updates, including new drug recommendations.
- Support clients’ quarterly P&T committee meetings.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly deliverables for all clients.
- Analyze pharmacy utilization in order to provide Clients with consultative solutions.
- 3+ year's experience working directly within prescription benefits.
- Very detail oriented with ability to self-prioritize.
- Ability to meet client and team needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to use discretion and understand confidentiality issues.
- Ability to travel, as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.