Regional Auto Liability Claims Supervisor
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Regional Auto Liability Claims Manager/Supervisor
Omaha, NE Office
Our Omaha Claim Office iscurrently seeking a Regional Auto Liability Claims Manager/Supervisor.
Thisposition requires strong leadership and analytical skills, excellent liabilityand evaluation skills, and ability to participate in the development ofworkflow and technology advancements.
Your role is to provide technicaland administrative oversight to a team of Auto Claim Adjusters responsible forthe resolution of personal automobile claims.
Management will includethe technical development of the Adjusters claim files which includescoverage, liability investigation, development and evaluation of damages,settlement strategy and litigation management.
These claims arise in variousstates throughout the country and, as such, experience and Adjusters' licensein multiple jurisdictions is required. This position will also have personneladministration responsibilities for the Adjusters under their supervision.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ Years of current claims supervisor experience required.
- 7+ Years of Casualty Claims experience required.
- Experience in detailed analysis of facts relative to evaluation of coverage, liability and damages.
- Proficient in training and development.
- Experienced with various computer software systems / programs.
- Business casual work environment wear your jeans to work.
- Convenient office location near I-80, close to dining and shopping.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- On-site Gym/Fitness Center or reimbursement to another facility to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued withStillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employmentbackground investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drugfree workplace.
Interested candidatesapply on-line at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=duval1#
Or,may send resume to: Career.Opportunities@Stillwater.com.
Apply for Regional Auto Liability Claims Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly