Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. This position is part of a team responsible for the delivery of targeted leadership development curricula to support management development in all business units in 22 markets across the United States. Facilitates courses for foundational and mid-level leaders and recommends external resources for senior leaders based on individual development plans. Consults with business leaders to assess organization and individual leadership development needs. Provides coaching to shape or modify management behavior and improve performance and organizational effectiveness. Maintains Learning Management System (LMS) records related to course participation and assessments. Works cooperatively to provide quality, seamless internal service and works closely with the Leadership Development team and the Education, Training and Development department to accomplish group projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required - with concentration in organizational development, adult learning, or business, preferred.
- 3-5 years' learning and development experience.
- 2 years in a business leadership role, preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, including training methods, group dynamics, human behavior, and techniques used in adult education.
- Experience delivering training in both classroom and virtual environment.
- Excellent presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to motivate, and coach individuals to achieve business unit goals.
- Demonstrate support of the Enterprise mission and vision through professional example.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Use of personal vehicle and good driving record required.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric raining facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE