AmTrust Financial Services
Nashua, New Hampshire
This position requires an individual who is team-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with internal staff as well as our outside agents/brokers. Candidates must be outgoing, results-driven and enjoy cultivating new relationships. The Inside Sales Representative will support our overall sales and underwriting goals and will enjoy competitive base pay in addition to a quarterly bonus plan.Responsibilities
- Assist outside sales reps with reporting and planning
- Provide information and data requested by our agents and brokers
- Identify quoted and incomplete submission opportunities
- Follow up on those quoted and incomplete submissions
- Cross-Sell other product lines, i.e. BOP, Auto, General Liability, Garage, CPP
- Track and record Follow Up/Cross Sell activities
- Run multiple reports to be distributed to management, team members, and customers.
- Conduct online training webinars for our agents/brokers
- Work with agencies/brokers to identify new business opportunities
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Open to development and coaching
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with agents/coworkers
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel. Including use of pivot tables and graphs.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.