AmTrust Financial Services
Provide administrative support to multiple Workers' Comp underwriters, including monitoring email correspondence, and completing administrative tasks to expedite the underwriting process.
- Insurance binder processing
- Inspection ordering
- Renewal solicitation
- Provide instruction to processing department for new and renewal accounts
- Provide instruction to processing department for endorsement requests
- Fulfill brokers requests for, loss runs, copies of policies, copies of invoicing, etc.
- Agency support of general questions regarding renewal status, endorsement status, cancellation status, billing inquires, commission questions, etc.)
- Reconciling and analyzing audits and adjusting coverage as needed.
- Order and analyst work comp audits
- 4 plus years as an Underwriting Assistant supporting Workers' Compensation Underwriters
- High School Graduate or GED as minimum education requirements, some college preferred.
- Proven research and analytical skills to identify, gather and organize information to provide recommendations
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and One Note)
- Ability to learn new software applications
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.