Growth Marketing Associate Manager in Roadside Services
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Bring your growth hacking skills to the worlds first service crowdsourcing network for rescuing stranded drivers. With the Good Hands Rescue Network, Allstate is transforming roadside assistance, and you can help us take it to the next level.
Develop the secret sauce for finding and engaging independent contractors (rescuers!) who love to help people with roadside emergencies such as flat tires and dead batteries. Use your expertise to shape growth marketing strategy and practices to source, onboard, activate, engage, and retain rescuers while developing a strategic growth platform for future services.
- Plan, implement, manage, measure, and continually improve growth marketing tactics across multiple channels and modes to acquire and engage rescuers
- Help shape growth strategy, practices, and processes to continue scaling and evolving the platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally with operations, technology, and analytics areas to build and evolve capabilities using advanced technology and data science to achieve goals for customer experience, rescuer experience, efficiency, and growth
- Use agile, data-driven experimentation and build-measure-learn cycles to continually improve growth marketing competencies and outcomes
- Influence business strategy by providing expertise and innovative thinking to grow the rescuer value proposition in ways that also improve value propositions for customers, partners (clients), employees, and the business
- Work with other areas to achieve shared objectives for rescuer acquisition, engagement, and retention and overall network performance and growth
- Contribute to a culture of high performance, collaboration, learning, and skillful innovation and evolution
- Contribute to team planning and expense management
- Continually improve relevant knowledge and skills and help improve the teams competencies
- Work with management to establish and manage individual performance and development goals and contribute to team priorities and goals
- 3+ years in data-driven growth marketing with an entrepreneurial approach
- Demonstrated success in growth marketing for a crowdsourcing business preferred
- Expertise in data-driven growth marketing and analytics (omnichannel acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Demonstrated success in continuous improvement of funnel and lifecycle metrics including conversion rates, acquisition cost, and retention
- Strong skills in data analysis with Excel and analytics tools (Tableau or similar)
- Knowledge of industry tends and best practices related to growth marketing
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
- BS or BA with analytical-quantitative focus preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.