Entry Level- Enterprise Risk Management Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Enterprise Risk & Return Management (ERRM) creates insight, transparency and dialogue to manage and optimize the companys mix of risk, returns and opportunities. Our work includes processes, principles, governance, modeling and analytics used by senior leaders and business managers to drive strategic and business decisions.
- Support the maintenance and advancement of the ERRM framework, including board risk reporting, external risk reporting and implementation/execution of enterprise governance standards
- Create focused and transparent communication for senior management, board, internal, and external parties
- Provide support in the development and tracking of metrics and complete regular reporting and analysis
- Participate in the preparation of ERRM reports for senior leadership, board, internal and external parties, helping to build the storyline and summarizing issues, actions, trends and opportunities into clear, concise and effective communication; may begin taking the lead on portions of the communications.
- Assist in enrollment, education and implementation of ERRM principles, standards and processes within the organization in the companys ERRM practices and capabilities
- Collaborate with business partners to understand risk-return positions, strategies, and emerging issues, perform analyses, and offer enterprise insight
- Develop and lead effective projects and presentations for small groups
- Develop and implement process simplification and improvement
- Participate in the development of annual expense budget for the ERRM department and monitor monthly trends
- Inspire trust and confidence in business areas through strategic and diplomatic handling of relationships
- 0-2 years of financial analysis, risk governance, audit or compliance experience in an Insurance or Financial Services organization
- Strong ability to work across boundaries and collaborate with individuals from other areas of the organization
- Advanced time management and organization skills, with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Solid work ethic, including ability to follow-up independently and take initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in team environment and maximize team effectiveness
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft skills required (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.