- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
- Sort all paperwork that enters the department and file accurately per established procedures, meeting productivity and quality standards.
- Document type and scan all paperwork into imaging system.
- Must perform efficient and accurate processing of all documents including time sensitive documents in accordance with departmental standards.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of imaging system by performing quality checks on all imaged documents.
- Maintain files by documenting distribution and delivery
- Serve internal customers by retrieving, delivering and providing copies of files.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of records according to established policy and procedure.
- Commit to abide by CareWorks mission, vision and values
- Commit to know and practice CareWorks policies, procedures, confidentiality practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for routing internal and external mail.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and analyze data.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have good time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications or Public Relations, or High School degree, or GED equivalent
- Previous experience in health information management or related field preferred.
- Experience working with various computer systems and 10 key skills, with experience working with scanning equipment a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced diverse and ever-changing team environment